Thursday, June 30, 2011

houston astros wallpaper

images wallpaper The Houston Astros houston astros wallpaper. old houston astros uniforms.
  • old houston astros uniforms.



  • Digitalosophy
    11-24 08:45 PM
    bump





    wallpaper old houston astros uniforms. houston astros wallpaper. wallpaper Houston Astros
  • wallpaper Houston Astros



  • mirage
    07-07 10:25 AM
    Guys,
    Let the flowers reach them; let the suitors file the suit. But don't you think we should start a 'Seek information' campaign. Each of us write letters and faxes to DOS and USCIS and request them for this.

    In May'07 the DOS moved forward the visa dates by 2 years for almost all categories. Now since USCIS have already receipted (or will soon do it) all the June applications, they should be in a position to release the information on how many applications they received for each category and for each country. We will request both the agencies to work together and release some kind of statistics some predictions like what they expect for Sept visa bulletin and further. We are living in dark and information like this will give us some insight and will let us plan our careers.

    Guys please think about this seriously, I think this is the need of this hour.

    Thanks





    houston astros wallpaper. pictures Houston Astros
  • pictures Houston Astros



  • softwareguy
    07-20 01:50 PM
    This is not from Bill Gates. It's an excerpt from the book "Dumbing Down our Kids" by educator Charles Sykes. It is a list of eleven things you did not learn in school and directed at high school and college grads.





    2011 wallpaper Houston Astros houston astros wallpaper. hair wallpaper Houston Astros houston astros logo. hair houston astros logo
  • hair wallpaper Houston Astros houston astros logo. hair houston astros logo



  • REQUIRE_GC
    06-21 11:03 PM
    Me and spouse got the "Card production ordered" and "Welcome notice" emails today morning.

    Here is the journey:

    Nov.2002 - RIR Labor filed in CA
    June 2006 - Labor approved from Phily BEC
    July 2006 - I-485 , I-140 filed at TSC
    Sept.2006 - I-140 approved
    Got stuck in namecheck ( name check may be still pending )
    May 20, 2008 - RFE received for missing TB Skin test ( doctor screwed up)
    June 4, 2008 - Responded to RFE
    June 16, 2008 - Green card approved
    Now, waiting for the actual card to arrive.


    Hey Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    more...


    houston astros wallpaper. wallpaper houston astros logo clip art. houston astros star logo. house hair
  • wallpaper houston astros logo clip art. houston astros star logo. house hair



  • Euinox
    05-20 01:10 PM
    I came to US in 2009 March (on H4 Visa) ,
    I filed my H1B in September 2009 with Company A and got approved October 2009. I search for projects 2 months; my employer was unable to place me. So he said he will revoke the H1B petition. After that due to family emergency I gone back to India and while re-entering I entered as H4. (As per I-94 Copy). That H1B never got used and I never got any pay stub from Company A.

    Now I am on H4 till date.

    I have found the project and the new employer (who is client say Company B) is ready to file my H1B application. Now as per the Company B�s Legal Team, they can�t get the approval before 1st October 2011 (or start date of H1B visa) and they have to fill this position by this month End. (Which is May or Mid June)

    Now I have inquired some other place and gone through different forums to get answer.
    Here is the query,
    If Company B files my H1B petition with attachment of existing I-797, will my petition get approved from the quota of 2009 (since I got visa with validity date as 1st Oct 2009 year)??

    What kind of H1B petition I need to file and when it will get approved?
    Will this be a fresh H1B petition or something different?
    Can I get approval immediately ( if I filed in Premium processing) so I can start working. Or does the petition will say as start date 1st October 2011?

    Please help me in this issue. I will really appreciate your help.

    Any document/ link which shares light to similar issue is really helpful for me.





    houston astros wallpaper. This Houston Astros fan gets
  • This Houston Astros fan gets



  • xu1
    03-25 09:47 AM
    Thank you for taking up such a good cause!

    I have one suggestion for the website.. Search engines are usually parameters-averse. For instance Google claims they may stop crawling if the links have too many parameters. The non-forum part of this Joomla powered website mostly utilize &s and ?s parameters in the URL.

    The Joomla installation comes with an SEF component that converts &s and ?s into comma-separated directory structures.. You guys can turn it on in the admin panel. The conversion makes the URL look even uglier but it is at least SEF-compliant. Or there are other third party Joomla components that do a better job (though may require slightly more tuning)

    Ed: Moved to new thread. Please start a new thread when you want start a new topic.



    more...


    houston astros wallpaper. wallpaper Houston Astros Logo
  • wallpaper Houston Astros Logo



  • dasrik
    07-14 11:54 AM
    Hi,

    Our attorney prepared and filed our (mine and my wife's) 485, EAD and AP in July 2007.
    We received our EAD and AP in 2007 and they are about to expire.
    We are currently planning to renew our EAD and AP and wanted to apply on our own this time.

    In that context, we requested for a copy of our application forms from the attorney.
    We never got to verify the filled application forms until now (the attorney sent us only the pages to be signed at the time of filing)

    To our surprise, we figured out the following mistakes in the application forms:
    1) My I-94# in 485 and EAD application forms was wrongly mentioned. But I had my A# correct and it matches with the one on my EAD.
    2) My wife's date of last entry in US was wrongly mentioned in 485 and EAD.
    3) My mother's name was misspelled (a letter was missing from her first name)

    I am not sure how bad the above mistakes are.

    Here are my concerns now:

    1) Are I-94# and last entry date used during namecheck or any other phase during the overall process? We didnot travel outside US since we applied 485. What if we travelled (the I-94 and last entry dates would have anyways changed).
    Do we need to update these details explicitly after every travel? How important is it to get these details corrected in our applications?

    2) If we apply for renewal of EAD and AP with the correct details this time, is it going to be fine? Do we still need to get them fixed in our 485?
    OR
    Will it be a problem for renewal because the details are different from the original application?

    3) What is the procedure to follow in this situation?

    Any advice in this matter is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    EB3 December 2003 PD





    2010 pictures Houston Astros houston astros wallpaper. wallpaper The Houston Astros
  • wallpaper The Houston Astros



  • purethoughts
    09-12 02:07 PM
    I read the whole CISOmbudsman Report ( http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/CISOmbudsman_AnnualReport_2006_II-Pervasive_and_Serious_Problems.pdf) and i came to the conclusion that USCIS is not an intact organization with just some glitches in it . Actually it is kind of a statue put together by pieces of other statues. After the creation of the Homeland Security (!) department, they broken up the INS in pieces and all the pieces of one INS were absorbed by several agencies. This was done just 4 years back so it will take some time to reorganize their acts. Meanwhile they are facing many difficult and massive tasks from other directions.

    They will be less caring of what 0.5 million of potential legal immigrants think of thier acts no matter how good organize we are and how much loud our screams will be. People come on similar forums with their limited knowledge (i am also one of them) and claim to know much more but if you read all these reports you know that you are not dealing with one broken system, it is bunch of broken system put together. So there are lots of cracks and holes and our cases may drop from those cracks without anyone knowing that thing.

    I will go in India and have a head bath in Ganga if my green card comes before my remains are shipped there !! I do not have any confidence in USCIS and its policies at least for now. May be in couple of years they will straighten out some problems. I hope that future generation of desi people will get some fruits of the labor we are bearing right now.

    So sit tight and do not leave anything to chances !!



    more...


    houston astros wallpaper. houston astros logo.
  • houston astros logo.



  • willIWill
    11-11 04:59 PM
    Seek a competent lawyer's help. There is a "nunc pro tunc" option . Since you applied for the initial amendment in May 2009 after your expiration of OPT, they would have to check if any grace period applies or if it could be done in your case for "change of Status". But worth the try, in either case you make sure you are not "out of status".

    Hope all ends well for you.





    hair hair wallpaper Houston Astros houston astros logo. hair houston astros logo houston astros wallpaper. wallpaper Houston Astros 1972
  • wallpaper Houston Astros 1972



  • adibhatla
    04-29 12:37 PM
    I traveled (together with my family) through this route last year with the same circumstances you are in. There will be no problem and they won't ask you for any documents. If your flight on return is from Dubai to any US city, they will see your AP, Passport. If you have a valid AP at that time then they will allow you back.

    Cheers!

    MA



    more...


    houston astros wallpaper. houston astros snapback.
  • houston astros snapback.



  • costakurodu
    11-05 10:59 AM
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On October 30, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our SACRAMENTO, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our SACRAMENTO, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.





    hot wallpaper houston astros logo clip art. houston astros star logo. house hair houston astros wallpaper. wallpaper Nike Houston Astros
  • wallpaper Nike Houston Astros



  • yabadaba
    10-03 03:35 PM
    EB1 -C
    EB2 - China June 2006 India Oct 2005
    Eb3 - no idea/ no prediction



    more...


    house Houston+astros+logo+wallpaper houston astros wallpaper. hairstyles Houston Astros
  • hairstyles Houston Astros



  • sadib888
    05-18 11:48 AM
    I think I have lost my GC or misplaced it and can not find it.





    tattoo This Houston Astros fan gets houston astros wallpaper. hair Houston Astros 36 angel
  • hair Houston Astros 36 angel



  • TimeSaver
    05-22 10:20 AM
    bump for help.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper Houston Astros Logo houston astros wallpaper. houston astros uniform
  • houston astros uniform



  • andy garcia
    08-14 07:20 AM
    I did my masters in US and have got my H1 B status which expires next year. Had a few question. Just to add to my situation i have not got my H1 stamping done on my passport.

    Q1. Can i apply for an extesion without a visa stamp.
    A. Yes, you can. You only need stamp if you leave the US.]

    Q2. How early can i apply for an extenstion.
    A. Within 6 months from the first date of the H1 period.

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    andy





    dresses wallpaper Nike Houston Astros houston astros wallpaper. Houston+astros+logo+wallpaper
  • Houston+astros+logo+wallpaper



  • txh1b
    08-18 06:56 PM
    OP doesn't seem to know what s/he is talking about. Immigration 101 class is being offerred. Just spend time on the forum.



    more...


    makeup houston astros logo. houston astros wallpaper. Houston+astros+logo+wallpaper
  • Houston+astros+logo+wallpaper



  • pmb76
    08-14 05:30 PM
    Folks please advise on using POJ method. I tried calling using the instructions below however I always get to customer service instead of NSC where I intend to connect. Am I missing something here ?

    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1 to select English
    Press 2 to skip introduction
    Press 2
    Press 6 to find case status information
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
    Voice asks if SRC press 1
    Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
    Part way through the blah blah press 3
    Wait a moment and press 4

    I am July 2 filer with Nov 2005 PD EB2-I. Even though I'm happy for others It is indeed frustrating to see my case languish like this. No updates at all. CSR just tells me to wait and wait forever. Opened an SR but nothing happened yet. Very very demoralizing....





    girlfriend hair Houston Astros 36 angel houston astros wallpaper. wallpaper tattoo HOUSTON
  • wallpaper tattoo HOUSTON



  • imig2007
    06-14 06:46 PM
    Yo it's not Greediness, my current employer didn't file almost to the end of my 6 yar period, so i had to take other route.





    hairstyles houston astros snapback. houston astros wallpaper. category Houston Astros.
  • category Houston Astros.



  • emerald2207
    05-17 05:46 PM
    My I-94 was expired on 11/2006 and applied the EAD renewal(Ist EAD lost in Mail) through e-filing and it is approved.

    Service Center: NSC
    EAD Applied through online (E-File)
    Receipt Date: 04/28/2008
    Notice Date: 04/28/2008
    Called USCIS to Expediate the process: 04/29/2008
    Biometrics & I-765 Received through Mail: 05/05/2008
    Fingerprinting complete (Walk-In): 05/07/2008 (Actual Fingerprinting date from the notice: 05/22/2008)
    Fingerprinting Location: Alexandria, VA
    Called USCIS to Expediate the process: 05/08/2008 (No status change until 05/13/2008) [2nd time)
    Called USCIS to Check the status: 05/13/2008 (3rd time)
    Card Production Ordered: 05/13/2008.
    Approval Notice Status change online: 05/16/2008
    EAD Card Received: 05/17/2008.
    Actual Approval notice: Not yet received(May be i will receive it by next week).

    My 1 cents, please call USCIS every 2 days otherwise your case will be in the queue as "Pending and case received".

    Hope this helps...!!!!





    marty
    03-13 10:04 AM
    My priority date is in Oct 2005 (ROW) and yesterday was the 180th day after filing my I-485 application. I need some help in deciding if I should wait for the green card with my current employer or think of changing the job using AC21. Your suggestions will be really helpful.

    Thanks.





    gchopes
    10-13 10:16 AM
    Can someone work in US on H1B and in India for an Inidan company and get paid in Inidan currency? If H1B restricts you from doing so I am willing to switch to EAD if that permits me from working remotely for indian company.