Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Americans for the Arts

Dear God

I pray for security. I have faith that I am and will continue to be in your care. I pray for a job where I earn enough money to pay my bills. Thanks God I payed my rent last month. Please help me pay my rent this month. Thanks God for Unemployment Insurance and our wonderful President Obama for extending it but I need more security than this. Please bless one of these resumes or applications I have submitted to employers so I can have a job where I can get health insurance and paid sick days or please help me sell enough drawings and quilts etc. to buy my own health insurance even tho I never get sick. My art is available at Pittsburgh Center for the Arts and WAX Jewlrey Design Studio in Pittsburgh. International buyers can see examples of my illustrations, pet portraits, and quilts at leroyland.com. Please help me.

Sincerely
VIP Paul LeRoy Gehres
AKA LeRoy "King of Art" MFA