Friday, July 8, 2011

Plunder Guide

Plunder Guide


Fernanda Prada

Posted: 08 Jul 2011 02:00 AM PDT

The Devil himself must be tempted when he/she sees Fernanda Prada wearing this. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again – thank God for Brazil! More specifically, for Santa Catarina, Brazil. That place is just the best breeding ground for babes. Let’s see who [...]

Pete Rose Apology Baseball

Posted: 08 Jul 2011 01:18 AM PDT

It takes a bigger man to admit his fault and apologize. This baseball may just illustrate just how big a man Pete Rose is. One of baseball’s greatest sluggers is not in the Hall of Fame because of a gambling issue. His handwritten note reads [...]

Nike Lunar Control

Posted: 08 Jul 2011 01:05 AM PDT

Alan Shepard may have swung a six iron on the moon but he wasn’t wearing something like these pair of shoes. The Nike Golf Lunar Control is the latest in golfing footwear, featuring a Lunarlon foam cushioning system for support and protection when you’re on [...]

Laura Jones

Posted: 08 Jul 2011 12:48 AM PDT

Let’s see you try to cage your rage upon seeing Laura Jones’ photos. The British MMA Ring Girl is a magazine favorite and if you know British lad mags, then you’ll know that Laura’s not messing around. Her name might be very common, hence the [...]

Charting the Beatles

Posted: 07 Jul 2011 11:00 PM PDT

Citing John, Paul, George and Ringo as the Four Evangelists would be perfectly acceptable for those non-Bible-reading folks. The group’s influence is so huge, we’re still talking about them even if half of the gang has passed. While there are many, many posters of them [...]

iPhone SLR Lens Mount

Posted: 07 Jul 2011 10:44 PM PDT

My heart almost dropped when I thought I left my SLR bodies and brought only the lenses. With the iPhone SLR Lens Mount, I shouldn’t have worried because I could have used my iPhone to take photos using the lenses that I had. Sure, you [...]